Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1: Feeling Like I'm Loosing It

Well, it's been a day since I've given my phone up, and I must say, it's going much better than I thought it would. Although, it's definitely going to take some getting used to.Today at school I kept forgetting I didn't have my phone altogether, so I was continually thinking I was leaving it behind in my classes. Which of course, I wasn't. On the brink of insanity maybe? I think not. These next 29 days are going to be easy as pie, I do believe. And when I do finally get my phone returned to me, I will have finally realized that I don't NEED it, and I'm almost positive that I will rarely be using it. Which is one of the common goals I am hoping to achieve out of this whole experience. This is going to be a great next few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home