Sunday, March 27, 2011

Days 2-7: Smooth Sailing

Sorry guys, it's been awhile since I last blogged. I have now been through 8 days without my phone, and it's going perfectly fine! Honestly, it feels like nothing's really changed. But I most definitely do focus much better in school, and I'm actually getting my homework done! ;) I feel like I'm focusing on the more valuable things in life. The things that actually mean something. Also, my life is consistently drama free, because I don't have my phone to tune me in to all that's going on, which is a great thing in my opinion. I am realizing what my priorities are, and what needs to come first in my life. None of which include my phone, or social life. When I do get my phone back, I am most certainly going to realize that I don't need it as much as I thought I did in the beginning. People ask me on a daily basis, "Hey Taylor, how's it going without your phone? I don't know how you can do that, because I know I never could." Well, let me say this. It isn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. And that's coming from someone who was OBSESSED with her cellular device. Whenever I would get grounded, and get my phone taken away, I would always think it was the end of the world. Which, looking back at it now, was the stupidest thing to ever think. It's JUST a phone. There was a time when none even existed, and those people did just fine without them. And I'm doing just fine without mine as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home